Friday, October 14, 2011

Stillwater Couples Photographer~Heidi & Jerred {Sneak Peek}

This was one of my favorite sessions, hands down!!  Let me give you a little back story.  I love to photograph friends, family members, people I know for a handful of reasons; you know their likes/dislikes, their personalities... 

However this time was a little different, I got to see a side of my friend that he usually doesn't show the rest of us :)  I have known Jerred for about 10/11 years, and Heidi and I were friends way back when in H.S. so when they started dating almost 2 years ago it was great because we already knew the kind of girl that Jerred would be with (she is down to earth & very sweet).  What we didn't know was how head over heels for her he would become!  I will let the pictures do the rest of my story telling for me, ENJOY!






Thanks again Heidi & Jerred for letting me laugh with you (not at you Jerred I swear)!

No comments:

Post a Comment