Friday, October 12, 2012

Hillman Engagement Photographer~ Jerred & Heidi {Sneak Peek}

I have worked with this couple before, and was thrilled when they asked me to not only do their wedding next June, but also their engagement photos this fall!

I met with them a few Sunday's ago (9/30/2012) at the location of their wedding in Hillman, MN.  This place is spectacular!!!!


If you are an up-coming Bride, you might want to check out Rum River Barn & Vineyard, and ask for Carvin.





Here are a few of the shots from that day, I am impressed with all of them so it was really hard to pick and choose which ones to share!!!














Of course I had to share this one, too funny to leave out :)  We all know he asked!!!

Congratulations you two!  Thank you again for choosing to work with me during this incredible time of your lives <3







No comments:

Post a Comment