Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Love is in the Air (Stillwater Engagement Photographer)~Melissa & Marcus {Sneak Peek}

I had such an enjoyable time working with Marcus and Melissa in Stillwater a couple of weeks ago.  These two are a fun loving, down to earth couple and it shows in their photographs.



I always get to work with such amazing clients, and when they can laugh and keep it light I enjoy my job that much more!





I will have the HUGE honor of working with these two again next year when I photograph their BIG DAY!!!!!!!!  I cannot wait to see Melissa walk down the aisle and see the look on Marcus' face when he sees his stunning bride for the first time.







Thank you both for letting me laugh and have fun with you down by the water the other day :)





No comments:

Post a Comment