Monday, March 18, 2013

Blaine Bunny Photographer~Easter Mini Sessions {Sneak Peek}

I was so excited about doing some Easter sessions this year, because I was able to incorporate a cuddly soft live bunny :)  Her name is Honey and she was so well behaved throughout the whole afternoon.  ~Thank you again Kayla for letting me "borrow" your sweet girl.  





Due to some sickness I lost two families for the day, but we still had a blast!

Please say a little prayer for both Addison and Chloe, let us hope they return to good health very soon!!!!






Here are some of my favorite photos from the day, as well as 1 adorable "behind the scenes" shot

My dapper little man 



Some "Bunny" Loves You!










Callaway has grown into such a pretty little toddler (yes, I am bias)


 Lily adored honey and was so gentle with her :) 


Austin is such a handsome little guy, just love his smile



Callaway & Honey knew what was going on, haha too bad the boys didn't "get" it :)  I just love raw behind the camera shots!!!!




Huge Thank you to all of those that did book a session, and of course to Heather and Dillon for letting your adorable children come play for the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment