Friday, April 12, 2013

Maple Grove Hospital/Newborn Photographer~Antonio 29 hours new {Sneak Peek}

I am so blessed to be able to work with squishy, sweet, adorbale, fresh smelling little newborn babies, last night that's exactly what I did!


I headed up to the hospital to do an in room session of Antonio Tyrone just 29 hours new, he was a gem.  Perfect in every way!!!!

Don't believe me?  See for yourself...

















The moment a child is born,
the mother is also born.
She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never.
A mother is something absolutely new.
Rajneesh










"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
Elizabeth Stone















Just a pop of color to show of his beautiful skin tone!


Thank you to my beautiful cousin Danielle and her family for allowing me to come and snuggle up your precious new little man ~xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment