Friday, May 10, 2013

Blaine Infant Photographer~Antonio 1 month new {Sneak Peek}

I have a the fever, baby fever that is!  Every single session that involves an adorable squishy little one sends my ovaries into a panic to make another baby.  Thank goodness I won't be pursuing that dream anytime soon ;)  

My beautiful cousin Danielle came over with Mr. A to complete his photos, just so happens with our busy schedules that by the time it happened he was one month old (5/7).  So I was able to do a lot more with Antonio this time, he was alert and so fun the whole time!  There were crying fits, but without them I wouldn't get some of the cute photos I do with these sessions.

Enjoy~







Danielle, I loved working with A again, he is so perfect!  Love you and your little family so much xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment