Monday, June 10, 2013

Blaine Couples Photographer~Stenberg 1 Year Anniversary Session {Sneak Peek}

I love working with couples, whether they are dating, engaged, their wedding day, or their anniversary...  You name it, I love it!!!!! 

I offer Anniversary sessions with a few of my higher end Wedding Packages, and it is so much fun when the couple is looking forward to sharing another milestone and special day with me!  It also helps me reconnect with a couple and learn about their first year together, ya know the one that is supposed to make or break you as a couple.  

Well on June 2nd I had the pleasure of working with Amber and Jake on their 1 year Anniversary.  That old saying that I mentioned above, well that doesn't apply here.  These two are crazy for one another, no hiccups in their marriage during their first year!

Congratulations to you both on keeping your marriage fun and playful and so full of love.  Some people lose sight of the true meaning of love and marriage, and you two have done the complete opposite.  



Recreating that first kiss as husband and wife



Every girl needs a country boy!





Thanks for sharing this special time with me again 







No comments:

Post a Comment