Thursday, December 5, 2013

Blaine Maternity Photographer~ Pahl Family of 4 {Sneak Peek}

Baby fever is in the air!  No, but really every time I do a maternity or newborn session my body screams to create another!!  Good thing it takes two to tango, or I'd have thousands of babies :)

I was privileged enough to work with Sasha, probably the cutest fittest momma-to-be I've ever worked with.  She is adorable and wears pregnancy so well.

Not only did I get to take pictures of this pretty momma and her little inside baby girl Preslee, but also of her handsome hubby Scott and their beloved fur baby Vapor!  Take a look and see for yourself just how stunning this family truly is.





Thanks so much Sasha and Scott for this opportunity to work with all 4 of you.  I wish you both luck and happiness with your soon to be bundle. 












No comments:

Post a Comment