Friday, February 21, 2014

Blaine Engagement Photographer~ Whitney & Kyle {Sneak Peek}

It's been a little over a month since I was honored enough to take this lovely couples engagement photos.  After a super cold run here in MN, we got one exceptionally nice day on Jan. 12th.  So lucky for this adorable duo we were able to get outside and capture their photos, so that they could create their Save The Dates. 

I always love being able to see the interaction of a couple during their engagement session.  As much as I love their wedding also, something about the engagement session is just them; raw and in the moment. 

Here are a couple of my absolute favorites from my time with Whitney and Kyle.  These two honestly have a genuine sweetness for one another.  I cannot wait for your big day you two!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for entrusting me with such a special moment.













No comments:

Post a Comment