Saturday, June 21, 2014

Blaine Newborn Photographer~ Macy, 1 week new {Sneak Peek}

Whenever I get the itch to have another little one, it just so happens that I have a client that gives birth to an adorably perfect baby!!!  This spares me the 2nd thought of trying to go through with it :)  I get to snuggle their precious baby, take a million photos, and send them home. 
 
 
 
Jen and Matt gave birth to one of the prettiest little girls and I was thrilled when I got the chance to take her pictures.  Macy was 1 week old when I got my hands and my camera on her. 
 
She was just a gem to work with too.  Curious but cuddly, sweet and sleepy but so alert at times as well.  I can honestly say that I had one of the best times working with her, she was just loving the little poses and curled up situations we put her in.  Plus huge bonus her Mom and Dad were totally laid back and just let me do my thing during the session.
 
 
 
Here are just a couple of my favorite photos from her session last night.






 
Thank you both for bringing your sweet new baby into the studio and allowing me to work with all three of you! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment