Friday, May 1, 2015

Blaine Child Photographer~ Leo is One {Sneak Peek}

I have had the privilege to work with Leo and his parents for over a year now, starting with a pregnancy announcement in 2013!  I've watched Leo grow for the past year, from newborn to one year old  It has been such a fun and rewarding journey capturing each one of his special milestones along the way.


He has changed and become this amazing little person, full of energy and spunk.  I have formed such a great relationship with his parents and with him over this time we have shared, and I love it.


I cannot wait to see him again in the near future to capture a Mommy & Me session.  For now though, I will share his 1st Birthday cake smash session with all of you.  These are just a couple of my favorites from his time with me last week.











Thank you Jeff & Tanya for hiring me to capture Leo's first year.  I hope you cherish these milestone moments for a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment