Sunday, August 28, 2016

Round Lake Wedding Photographer~ The Slette's {Sneak Peek}

This wedding was such a joy and an honor to be a part of.  Not only was I asked to be a bridesmaid, but I was also asked to Photograph the big day.  These two things don't quite go hand in hand, so that is where the help of amazing friends and family come in.  Huge THANK YOU to Megan of Megan Kay Photography and Tristan (boyfriend of the groom's sister).  You both did an incredible job shooting all of pre-ceremony shenanigans as well as the ceremony and barn photos! 

The ceremony was beautiful, standing up there and supporting Jake and Kylie was so very special to me and to so many others that were involved in this beautiful wedding.  After all the wedding party shots were wrapped up it was back to behind the lens for me.  The dock shots with smoke bombs are probably my favorite of the entire day, however the family shots were also a lot of fun to shoot and turned out stunning.

Take a look at all of the beauty that unfolded during the wedding of Kylie and Jake Slette.




































I wish you two all of the love this life has to offer you.  I hope you two can live every day like you did in these moments as husband and wife on your wedding day!  Love you both, Thank you so much for having me in your wedding as well as your wedding day Photographer.



No comments:

Post a Comment