Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Isanti Engagement Photographer~ Rachael & David {Sneak Peek}

Despite the threat of rainy day weather, this session turned out to be one of the most spectacular sessions I have ever shot.  The air was crisp and cool, the ground was damp and the sky was so impressively moody.  Not only was the sky stunning and dramatic, so was Rachael's beautiful horse.  She was absolutely something to look at. 

This location is so near and dear to Rachael's heart which makes it just as important to David.  These are the sessions that make me smile, the ones that have locations or items that my clients have a history with.  Nothing is more personal than photographing a client in their own element.  A place that they feel is like home.

Just take a look at this gorgeous couple and their amazing session images.  I fell in love with this session while shooting and all over again while editing and sorting.












Rachael and David, I look forward to capturing your wedding next fall!  I am sure it will be nothing short of wonderful.





No comments:

Post a Comment