Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Blaine Boudoir Photographer~Julia's {Sneak Peek}

I think that there is something truly beautiful about the confidence a woman has in the bedroom for her partner, whether your husband, lover, boyfriend, or even in front on the mirror for oneself.  It is inspiring when someone, no matter their body type can represent the title SEXY!!!



That is where I feel boudoir sessions come in, they are set up to make women feel absolutely stunning in their own skin :)  I was fortunate enough to work with my little sister and do a session with her last night, she is already gorgeous, but this shoot just reconfirmed what some of the rest of the world doesn't get to see, her intimate side.  I love working with clients that are not afraid of the camera and who love themselves, makes shooting so much more fun.





 With that said, here is a peek into her session...




































No comments:

Post a Comment