Tuesday, September 3, 2013

1st Day of School Photographer~Haile, Landon, and Callaway {Sneak Peek}

I am sure if I were a stay at home mom I would either rejoice or cry, or maybe a little of both that my two oldest are back in school!  However, I work Full time and to me it was just another morning, the only difference was this was Landon's first day riding a bus, going to a brand new school and Callaway's first day of HUGE disappointment.  She was devastated that her Big Brother was going on the bus and that she couldn't join him.  She cried the whole walk back home, poor thing :/

Here's a few great pictures from today's special moments!!!!

I love watching my kids grow into little adults a little more everyday.  So much independence and excitement behind each milestone.













No comments:

Post a Comment