Saturday, September 7, 2013

Gender Reveal Photographer~Stenberg Baby Wesley or HayleyRay {Sneak Peek}

I absolutely LOVE when I have fun and outgoing clients!  
The ones that are willing to share every little moment with their photographer.  Amber & Jake are those kind of clients, they make this career so much fun for me!  They are the type of couple that keep you laughing and enjoying a session even with it's 90 degrees out and one of us is pregnant.  No, I don't mean me!  Amber was a trooper and so was Jake and their handsome son Gage!!!!



I was able to photograph some Gender Reveal photos for them this afternoon, and although they do not know whether its a boy or a girl yet we had fun with this shoot both ways.



Tonight at 6 pm they will be revealing whether Miss HayleyRay will be welcoming their little family of 3 or Mr Wesley!  Either way the three of them are thrilled to be expanding their growing brood.  



Congrats to you both.  Here is just a peek into the guessing game, I will do a full post once we know more.



Thank you Amber, Jake and Gage for dealing with the heat and the dirt today :)







No comments:

Post a Comment