Monday, October 21, 2013

Blaine Maternity Photographer~Elizabeth & baby girl {Sneak Peek}

I see beauty in every pregnancy, I really do.  This particular session was with one of the most beautiful pregnant women I have ever seen.  I am maybe being completely bias because this sweet girl is a dear friend of mine, but you can see for yourself just how pretty this Momma is!  When my friend Elizabeth announced that she was expecting, I was all over her about photos.  Of course being the sweet friend that she is she hired and trusted me to take them for her.  

I am so happy to share with you some images from our session yesterday!  Liz wanted soft, natural photos, so that is just what we did.  I love being able to work with someone on a session like this, because this style is exactly what I did for my own maternity photos :)

Here are a few of Liz's gorgeous photographs.







Liz, thank you again!  I am so thrilled you are finally adding some more pink to your household.


No comments:

Post a Comment