Thursday, October 10, 2013

Scandia Childrens Photographer~4 cousins {Sneak Peek}

This past weekend Minnesota had some crummy, rainy, dreary weather but just like snow and heat I don't let that stop a photo session.  I love having clients that say "Are we still on?, because we are still game"  That's exactly what LuAnn and her sister Amanda were like :)  

These ladies bundled up their babes and brought them out to one of my all time favorite photo spots for some family/cousin photos. Even with the soaking wet ground and the cold frozen toes I still managed to get the most incredible shots of these 4 adorable children.



Here are just a few of my hands down favorites from Sunday's session.  








Thank you LuAnn and Amanda, for coming out in the cold and allowing me to capture some adorable expressions from your little ones!





No comments:

Post a Comment