Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mora Newborn Photographer~ Baby Rylee {Sneak Peek}

Do you all remember this gorgeous Momma?  Well, she had her precious baby girl and I was able to do newborn photos this past weekend. 



She was precious.  Absolutely perfect!  She slept for a majority of the time, and was so much fun to snuggle.  I not only felt honored as a friend to be able to capture these moments of baby Rylee, but also honored as a Photographer to do my own style of photos with her.  I love when clients bring ideas to the table, but I also love being able to use my own imagination too.  Sometimes keeping it simple is even more refreshing than going prop crazy! 



Thank you Liz, Carl and the boys for welcoming me into your home and letting me work with all 4 of you and Rylee!









No comments:

Post a Comment