Thursday, July 31, 2014

Milaca Engagement Photographer~ Anna & Jesse {Sneak Peek}

I know I brag about all of my clients all of the time.  How adorable their kids are, how beautiful each bride is, how in love they are and so much more. 
 
But I mean it when I say that this was hands down my MOST favorite engagement session yet, and here's why.  When I shoot in Blaine, Andover, Coon Rapids, Stillwater... I am limited.  Not this time, I was in the wide open country and it showed.  The sun was high, this family was precious, the couple loves with a love so fierce and deep.  I enjoyed every single minute of this session.
 
It was so much fun and I was thrilled to work with them.
 
 









 
 
I cannot wait until your wedding next Summer!  Thank you so much for working with me for your wedding and engagement session.





No comments:

Post a Comment