Saturday, July 12, 2014

St. Paul Newborn Photographer~ Baby Kennedy, less than 24 hours new {Sneak Peek}

I was thrilled when a very good family friend asked me to come and photograph her sweet baby girl.  When we planned this session and time I knew she was going to be brand new, but less than 24 hours new??  And I was there and lucky enough  to capture her and her precious little one. 
I was taken back to those first few moments when my little babies were born.  The new smell, that sweet newborn cry, the little faces they make...  Oh what I wouldn't give to do it all over again, thankfully I have clients for that ;)
Kennedy was just perfect; full head of dark beautiful hair, precious baby toes, great coloring and tiny baby squeaks and sounds. 



Thank you so much for letting me come into your hospital room and work with your adorable baby girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment