Monday, September 8, 2014

St. Francis Newborn Photographer~ Jaxton Darwin Rock, 3 days new {Sneak Peek}



I was so thrilled when my dear sweet friend Sara and her husband Justin found out they were expecting one more little one into their already amazing family.  After what seemed like FOREVER, and I mean that pretty literally because Sara found out just days into being pregnant that she was expecting.  We were all just so happy he finally made his quick and grand entrance on September 3rd at 7:12pm!  This handsome little man was a very nice 8lbs 10oz & 21 1/2 inches long. 



Of course nothing made me happier than being able to capture Jaxton's newborn photos for this sweet family.  I love that I have been able to work with them since their 3rd child Addison was still in ute.  I don't think they could have had a more adorable little one to finish off their super precious family! 












Sara & Justin, I am just so happy for you all, and of course I am spoiled with being your go to Photographer!  I love working with all of you, and I look forward to family photos this fall with all 6 of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment