Thursday, September 25, 2014

Stillwater Childrens Photographer~ AJ turns 6 {Sneak Peek}

 
I love when clients have an idea for locations that will fit their style and personality.  Once I met AJ, I just knew that his Grandma had the right idea when choosing the Apple Orchard.  Wide open spaces, lots of color, fun stuff to do and see, but just enough places that we could tuck away and get some great shots without 100's of other people in the background. 
 
 
AJ loves legos, ninja turtles and minecraft, or in his words DIAMONDS.  When I asked him why he loved diamonds, the short answer was Minecraft!  He really is ALL boy, but also had such a sweet and very well mannered to him too. 
 
 
 
 
Take a look for yourself and see just how handsome and carefree this little guy is.








Thank you to his Auntie Ali and Grandma for entrusting me to capture some fun family memories for you all!  I had a blast working with the three of you.





No comments:

Post a Comment