Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Mora Family Photographer~ Herzog Family {Sneak Peek}

Now a little over a week ago was not the first time that I had the pleasure of working with the Herzog bunch!  No, this is my 4th session with this adorable family.  I just adore the twins, Elle and Logan. 



This time was a little different because we headed up to the family farm, and it was a Photographers dream location!  Honestly, had I not had a cold I would have shot all day long there.  Lets be honest though, Matt wouldn't have enjoyed that ;)  So instead it was a short and sweet one hour family session.  Plus check out how cute the twins are in Dad's fire gear.



Here are just a handful of my favorite images from the day, enjoy!









Thank you again for working with me and having me up to the farm.  I had a blast with all four of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment