Sunday, October 26, 2014

Zimmerman Maternity Photographer~ Allison & Matt are expecting {Sneak Peek}

Isn't she lovely?  I have been blessed in my business, I am always working with beautiful and amazing individuals and families. 

I had a great time with Allison and Matt this weekend.  We were able to find some incredible areas to shoot near their home.  We did do quite a bit of hiking, but it was so worth it! 

Check out these images from their maternity session, they are simply stunning.  Allison, you wear pregnancy so well.  You and Matt are so perfect already as parents of your first two, I just know you will be just as perfect at raising baby Ava.











Thank you both so much for working with me again!  I love coming and seeing your adorable family :)  I cannot wait to meet little miss Ava in a month.







No comments:

Post a Comment