Monday, October 27, 2014

Monitcello Engagement Photographer~ Alan & Ashley {Sneak Peek}

Nothing can prepare us for the feelings we get when we fall in love with the right person!  Our own happily ever after.  Life brings surprises and challenges and there is nothing better than going through that with someone you care so much for that your heart physically aches at times!  I love watching people in love, I love sharing time with them while they make memories, I love getting to capture photographs for them when they are being themselves and showing their true colors. 

I have had the chance to get to know Alan and Ashley quite a bit and I love their story, it moves me, makes me smile and I love that!

We set out to capture some golden hour and sunset shots at a couple of locations, and I would say we got exactly what they wanted.  Their sweet daughter Ava came along for a few photos in the earlier part of the session, and her cuteness is just incredible! 

Take a look at how much joy and love is shared throughout their session.  I promise, you'll fall in love with how stunning these two are! 










Thank you both for sharing this special time with me as your Photographer, and also for having Ava be a part of the session, it made it a perfect day.










No comments:

Post a Comment