Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Blaine Engagement Photographer~ Amber & Tylor {Sneak Peek}

I love watching two people in love during a session.  I like to see how they interact, hear the stories about how they first met, get to know them and what they are all about.  This engagement session was all about those things. 
 
I was able to hear the story about how Amber and Tylor first met, where they plan to celebrate their big day next June, I got to hear about their sweet baby girl, whom I have had the pleasure to work with a couple of times now.
 
We wanted a rustic feel for their engagement photos, and this location offered just that!  The wind was subtle once we were tucked back into the trees, and it was an absolute gorgeous day.  Look at these two, they are so in love and it shows in each and every photo.   We were also able to incorporate the school these two lovebirds attended!
 
 I cannot wait to shoot their big day in June.









 
Thank you both for hiking along with me to find the perfect spots for your session.  It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment