Sunday, March 15, 2015

Blaine Children's Photographer~ Memphis, 6 months {Sneak Peek}


I had the pleasure of working with this sweet boy, his Mom and his Auntie.  Memphis was about as serious as a 6 month old can get, but even through his very serious facial expressions I was able to capture some of his unique personality and a couple little smiles. 


I just love how prepared his mom came into the studio for his session, not only did she bring in many outfit changes, but she also brought in a sweet family heirloom as well as some of Memphis and Daddy's favorite things!  This little man will be working and loving cars just like Dad.  



These are just a couple of my favorite images from his session.  I cannot get enough of his adorable red hair and gorgeous eyes!







Thank you all so much for coming in, it was so fun working with the three of you!





 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment