Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Blaine Children's Photographer~ Hadley is One {Sneak Peek}

Hadley was such a fun and sweet little girl to capture this past weekend.  I have gotten to know this little cutie since she was a tiny newborn.  It has been a pleasure to be able to watch her grow and to continue to work with her and her family. 

I loved her personality, she sure is a mover and a shaker.  Her full head of hair and cute sassy smile is sure to melt your heart.  Here is a little peek into her session with me.  I surely cannot believe she is turning one in a few short weeks. 
 
Happy Birthday sweet girl!
 
 
 

 
 
 Look at that smile, she just went to town on her smash cake!

Thank you so much for continuing to bring little Miss Hadley to me and allowing me to capture such fun memories for your family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment