Friday, January 9, 2015

Blaine Wedding Photographer~ Justin & Amanda say "I DO" {Sneak Peek}

Amanda and Justin are two people that were truly meant to be together.  From the very first time I sat down with them and went over the various wedding packages I offer I could just see how genuine and real their love was.  Not everyone that gets married does it for love or for the marriage, sadly a lot of couples do it for the wedding.  That was not the case with these two, these two showed a passion and a deep appreciation for one another. 



I got to know the two of them quite well throughout the year leading up to the big day.  I have laughed with them and witnessed their true colors, and boy are they beautiful!  On December 13th they finally said I do after a long and special engagement.  Being able to not only witness their vows be exchanged but to also be their Photographer that day meant so much. 




It was such a beautiful day and I am sure you'll all agree.  Here is a small timeline of The Gorman Wedding.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


 
 
 
 




 

 



 





Congratulations you guys, I wish you nothing but the best in your years ahead. 



*Hair and Makeup done by; http://www.sabrinakbeauty.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment