Sunday, December 21, 2014

Blaine Milestone Photographer~ Leo at 9 months {Sneak Peek}



I cannot believe that I have been working with Leo for 9 months already.  He is growing fast and changing all the time, but what hasn't changed is this little boys adorable smile and bright blue eyes!



Leo and his parents came into the studio to visit me for his 9 month milestone session, it was a joy to work with them all this time, just like all the others.  I loved being able to capture this little ones personality as well as listen to dad's Donald duck voices ;)



Here is just a little peek at what we did for his session, check out those eyes, precious cheeks, that hair and the blazer his momma picked out for him!


 
 
 
 
 
 

Happy Holidays Jeff, Tanya and Leo!  I look forward to his one year session already!







No comments:

Post a Comment