Sunday, December 7, 2014

Blaine Newborn Photographer~ Harper Rae, 14 days new {Sneak Peek}


I love working with clients that are loyal to me and come back time and time again.  The Neumann family are return clients and I have had the pleasure of watching them grow from a couple, to a family of 3 and now to a family of 4!

They welcomed their sweet little girl Harper Rae on 11/14/2014, she came into the world that day at 9:23am.  Weighing in at 7lbs even and 20 1/2in long, she was truly perfect!  Mom, Dad and Big Brother Hayden are simply to the moon with her.  During my session with little Harper Rae she was calm and relaxed, she didn't fuss much at all.

Here are a couple shots from my time with her that I just adore.





Thank you all for coming into the studio and letting me work with your family!







No comments:

Post a Comment