Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Blaine Newborn Photographer~ Henry Matthew "Hank", 8 days new {Sneak Peek}

I squeal every time a client gives birth. After they hire me to do newborn images and once the baby arrives it is an incredible feeling.  It brings so much joy to my life watching a new little life grow and then enter the world. 

Heather and Matt and big brother Charlie were all set for some family/maternity images just days before Hank arrived.  It turned into crappy rainy weather so we pushed the session out, well before we could get that session done little Henry Matthew entered this world on 12/18/15 at 5:22am, weighing in at 7lbs 4oz. 

This precious little boy came into the world adorable, sleepy and with a full head of dark hair.  He is so precious and just perfect.  I loved working with him this past weekend, he slept like a complete angel for me!  I have never had a session go so completely smooth. 

Take a peek at just a handful of my favorites from this session.










I am just thrilled to be able to capture this little man as he grows.  Thank you so much Heather and Matt for bringing both boys to me for such big and important milestones.  I will see you all at Hank's 3 month session. 



No comments:

Post a Comment