Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Blaine Children's Photographer~ Brooke's 6 month Milestone Session {Sneak Pek}

This pretty little baby girl went from a bright eyed newborn to a chatty, busy 6 month old in the blink of an eye.

I absolutely adore this little one, quite possibly because I adore her parents and without them, I wouldn't get to see her precious face!

Brooke came into the studio with mom and dad a couple of weeks ago and she is quite the mover and the shaker.  I am not quite sure how they keep up with her, because nothing will stand in her way from scooting and rolling across the room.

Here is just a glimpse into her session with me.  Seriously could she be any cuter?!?!?!









Thank you Stevie and Mitch for bringing your sweet girl in for her 1/2 year milestone.  I look forward to capturing the next two as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment