Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Maurelli Extended Family Session

I have had the pleasure of working with so many wonderful people from this family alone, over the past 4 years.  It is always such a joy to be welcomed back as their family photographer.  Pam and Vince wanted to get the kids, grand kids and Pam's mom all together for one big session, so that is what we set out to do.

The group and I wandered Bunker Park for some perfect spots to capture their family memories just a couple weeks ago.  I am so happy to share just a little glimpse of this session with all of you.  This is one big family full of fun loving individuals.  The kids of course are always my favorite to capture smiles from, and now the twins aren't the only little ones.  I had the pleasure of meeting Frankie Jane, who is just three months new!

Take a look at just a few of my favorites from the day.  And check back later for Frankie Jane's 3 month milestone session.









Thank you all for dealing with the hot sun and all the walking.  It was so fun working with you all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment