Thursday, May 19, 2016

Maple Grove Wedding Photographer~ Mr. & Mrs. Cheney Say "I Do" {Sneak Peek}

Ever so often I am asked not only to shoot a wedding but to witness true love unfold.  This wedding was exactly that; pure, true, unhindered love.  The Cheney's had one of the most incredible wedding ceremonies that I have witnessed to date.  Filled with so much love, faith and passion, it literally brought me to tears.

Not only was it touching and heart warming, but it was so fun to watch them exchange their vows and enjoy becoming husband and wife.  Rush Creek Golf Course/Event Center was hands down more organized than most places I photograph at.  Seriously they made my job so much easier.  Can I even call it a job?  I love it so much that it really feels like I am just partying with those around me. 

Take a look at just how special and beautiful this day was for the Cheney's, their friends and families.





 





Thank you both for trusting me with such an incredibly special and memorable day for you!  I loved working with you all and cannot wait to work with you again some day soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment