Saturday, May 28, 2016

Woodbury Wedding/Reception Photographer~ Dave & Mary, After "I Do" {Sneak Peek}


I had the pleasure of working with these two incredible people recently and I enjoyed every minute of it.  Dave and Mary got married in October of 2015.  They had a small ceremony and didn't have everyone near and dear to them in attendance.  So on May 7th at one of the most beautiful golf courses I have ever shot at, they had a large reception filled with love, laughter and amazing food :)

Watching these two exchange kisses, and reach for one another's hand throughout the day just shows the love that they share and how much they value one another.

I really enjoyed getting to know you both.  Thank you for having me as your Photographer to capture such fun and memorable moments.

Take a peek at just how beautiful these two are together.








 



No comments:

Post a Comment