Thursday, June 23, 2016

Blaine Wedding Photographer~ Blayne & Alex say "I do" {Sneak Peek}

This wedding was not only beautiful, but was also so full of laughter and good times.  Blayne and Alex are such a charismatic couple and it certainly shined throughout their special day.  The wedding party was a riot to boot, and just look at the little ones that were a part of the big day!

I loved working with this couple.  They are really amazing people that were meant to be together.  Sharing in on their day with them was truly incredible.  I not only felt right at home with them but they are so full of life that it made the day extra special and carefree feeling.

Take a look at their stunning wedding.




















Thank you both so much for including me in your very important day.  I am so happy I was able to capture these memories for you.







No comments:

Post a Comment