Monday, June 27, 2016

Orr, MN Wedding Photographer~ Oliva Wedding {Sneak Peek}

Jamie and Sean are different from most couples.  They don't feel the need to worry about everyone around them.  They don't feel like they have to keep everyone happy while putting themselves second.  No, they worry about one another and keeping their happiness the most important thing in their lives.  They love one another deep and real.  They care for one another's needs and passions.  They share in one another's lives and really know one another.  This couple is a force like no other.

I was honored and thrilled when they contacted me about working their wedding.  I knew all too well the love that they shared would shine brightly through every image that I captured.  I wanted nothing more than to preserve the very important moments of their day with my lens.  Not only were these two passionately exchanging their love for one another in front of the closest family and friends they have, but they were becoming a family with Jamie's son Aiden.  Watching all of this take place at one of the most incredible wedding locations ever was truly breathtaking. 

The weather was outstanding and every minute of this day was filled with pure joy.  Take a look at their images to really get a feel for how beautiful it was that day.
























 














 





















Thank you both for not only asking me to Photograph your wedding day, but for asking me to share in on the biggest day of your lives. 




No comments:

Post a Comment