Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Princeton Newborn Photographer~ Colton, 12 days new {Sneak Peek}

This little guy was an absolute dream during his session.  He slept so well for me for his individual shots.  Although he was mostly awake for his time with mom and dad.

Colton was born on 6/9/2016 to two of the most wonderful people there are.  His mom and dad sure do think the world of him, and they created one heck of a nursery for the little guy too.  Little boys are so much fun to work with, don't get me wrong I love ruffles and lace and precious newborn girl clients too.  It is just something about boys, less frill and more unembellished.

Take a look at this handsome little guys full head of hair and perfect little features.








Thank you guys for having me into your home and letting me snuggle Colton during his session time with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment