Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Coon Rapids Family & Friends Photographer~ Jaxson & Hadley {Sneak Peek}

The last time I worked with Jaxson and Hadley together was in 2014 when they were tiny little newborn babies.  I have enjoyed every family session I have had with both kids and their mom's, but it was so fun to see them together again.  Two little best friends that I have had the pleasure to watch grow and change.

The evening I spent in the park capturing these two run wild was so much fun.  I love seeing their unique personalities come out.  They are both at such fun ages.










Thank you Anne for scheduling a session for you and Jaxson and for having Hadley and Amber come and join too.  I love seeing you ladies and the kids.  I cannot wait for the newest addition to arrive  Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment