Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Coon Rapids Family Photographer~ The Weinzetl Family {Sneak Peek}

What do you get when you have one beautiful family, one perfect evening, and an incredible golden hour?  The most stunning family session.  The weather was so great during this session, and the colors and lighting were spot on for a summer session in the woods.

Last time I captured this gorgeous family it was fall of 2015.  The kids have changed so very much as has the family pup.  Something I love so much about working with families more than once is that I get to see the life they've been living through the changes in their dynamic, their personalities, their children...  It really is amazing seeing these families grow and change.

Take a look at some of my favorite shots from their session. 









Thank you Megan and Joe for having me as your family photographer.  I love and adore working with you all!!




No comments:

Post a Comment