Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Fridley Engagement Photographer~ Kylie & Jake, She Said "Yes" {Sneak Peek}

This is by far, hands down one of my favorite sessions.  Why?  Well for starters look at how picture perfect these two are.  Now lets add in the fact that they are the most incredible sister and soon to be brother in-law out there!!! 

Kylie and Jake have one of the most touching and sweetest love stories, but I will let them tell you how it all came to be if you ever get the chance to meet them.  Let's just say they go back as far as daycare days together ;)

These two are so incredibly loving toward one another and it showed throughout their entire session.  Most sessions I have to instruct couples with how to look deeply into one another's eyes, or how to kiss after a few face to face shots, but these two made it seem effortless.  They were happy and in love during the session, just as they are in real life.  The genuine smiles, kisses, and touches were all them, I really didn't do much for these two. 







Thank you both for making my work so easy and for being two very flawlessly loving individuals.  I am so thrilled to capture your wedding in a couple of weeks.  I just adore the two of you and your relationship.






No comments:

Post a Comment