Monday, August 26, 2013

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to... Blaine childrens photographer~Addison's 1 year smash cake session {Sneak Peek}

I have been photographing Addison since she was a tiny baby, no bigger than a squash as an inside baby and now... she is already turning 1.  How did that happen?  Addison's official 1st birthday is September 2nd, but with busy schedules I took her photos a little early and did them this past Saturday afternoon. 



Let me give you the details, it was HOT!!!!  The upper 90's to be exact, it was getting close to nap time, and well she was NOT a huge fan of the balloons.  But I would say that with every adorable and amazing happy photo I snapped, I was able to snap an even more amazing and not happy pretty little girl that had just had enough of me, the balloons, the cake and the camera :)




Here are just a couple of my hands down favorites from Addi's session!





Thank you yet again Rock family for allowing me to capture such special photographs for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment