Sunday, August 11, 2013

Minneapolis Family Photographer~My Family {Sneak Peek}

As a photographer with children I am fortunate in many ways, one in particular is always having a "model" on hand!  So I took my brood of 3 and went downtown for a fun photo session yesterday. 

Let me tell you, nothing is more rewarding than the smile on your own children's faces after a day of laughter and family time. 

My kids had the best day with their parents and grandparents by their side.  It was so fun to just relax and let my kids take pull on some of their shots.

Here are just a couple of my absolute faves from the day.  And of course I am going to let you in on a little secret; I have the most adorable children ever!!!!!!



When did my 10 year old turn 16?
 
 




 They sure do love one another
 
 
My sassy little one, she melts me
 
 




Landon has grown so much and I am so proud of my big boy. So handsome!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment