Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Life for a Photographer

I take a look at my life from the outside sometimes; I look at it through my families eyes, my children, friends, my parents, other parents...  But sometimes just from my own outside perspective.  I sometimes wonder do I give enough passion to other parts of my life the way I do my photos?  Do I show my immediate family the attention that I do for my brides to be or newborn babies I work with?  I mean sure, I am a tentative loving mother, but is that enough?  Do I need to step back and do more with and for my family?

The answer is; well there is no answer.  There is no way to truly know how others feel about my time away when I am working with clients.  Sure my family can tell me they miss me and they wish I wasn't busy all the time, but chances are I won't change things.  I love to be busy, I have a personality that craves it.  I work full time, I own this fabulous company and I raise three kids (with the help of their father's of course).  So when I look at my life and at others, I just know that I am doing the best that I can.  I am making the most of my life and I am working hard in my career that I am extremely passionate about.  I love Photography, every little aspect of it!  I will never let my own fears of "not doing good enough at balancing" scare me into something I don't want.

I will be here for every client, any time they need me.  But I will also be here for my family, to watch them learn and discover life around them.



When you think you aren't enough, just remember that you are!



No comments:

Post a Comment