Friday, November 8, 2013

Blaine Couples Photographer~ Adam & Liz {Sneak Peek}

Last weekend was crazy busy with back to back sessions, but hey that's the way I like it :)

I had the chance to work with some incredible families and couples, the laughs and stories shared were remarkably memorable and that time spent with each of them will forever be something I can remember and cherish.  Thank you all for that!

My last session of the evening, right around sunset was Adam and Liz's, it was so much fun and these two are so sweet on one another.  I love seeing a couple that truly has that deep connection.  The photos reflect that emotion and that love they share, see for yourselves...







Thank you Adam & Liz for braving the cold, and for your patience with all of the walking!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment