Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Minneapolis Family Photographer~ Bardwell Family {Sneak Peek}

The last session of my crazy busy weekend last week was the Bardwell Family.    



This family screams everything that a family should; love, laughter, generosity, kindness.  So much more than that too.  



I come across so many walks of life, and so many different types of people and families, but each one has a story.  Oh did I love hearing some of the Bardwell's stories.  They were so easy to work with and just a great family to be fortunate enough to come into contact with.  Did I forget to mention extremely good looking too?  They are all so photogenic and just naturally good looking!



Here is a couple of the most vivid and beautiful shots from their session on November 2nd.






 Thank you Angela, for welcoming me into your family's warm embrace as we did your session!  
You are all such amazing individuals.  



No comments:

Post a Comment