Monday, April 21, 2014

Blaine Childrens Photographer~ Antonio 1 Year/Cake Smash {Sneak Peek}

I had such a great time working with this handsome little man again.  This is the third time I have been honored enough to take little A's photos. 



Antonio's mommy is my cousin, and being close enough to be able to watch him grow is a lot of fun!  I hope everyone has cousins they are close with :)



This little guy loved the camera, but he loved his big sister even more.  She had his smiling and giggling like crazy the entire shoot.  When the cake came out...  it was Game ON.



He tore into that thing after only a few minutes of hesitation.  Try and tell me that this sweet face doesn't make you smile on this Monday Morning.



Thanks again Danielle for coming in with two of your three sweet little ones.  I love seeing you all and just adore working with you.









No comments:

Post a Comment