Friday, April 11, 2014

Blaine Newborn Photographer~ Preslee, 7 Weeks New {Sneak Peek}

Typically when I do a "newborn" photo session it is within the first 10 days of life.  Preslee came in a little later than normal, but when you are a new mom with a precious little one you like to get into a routine before bringing your sweet new gift around others!  So Sasha being the wonderful new mom she is, did just that. 
Sasha, her husband Scott and sweet baby Preslee came into the studio last week for some newborn photos.  This little baby girl is just so pretty and really is perfect.  I loved watching Preslee interact with each parent and I enjoyed spending some time with the three of them that afternoon. 








Thanks so much you guys for hanging out with me and letting me snap some memories of Preslee for you!  I hope you love them as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment